Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Nice Summer Day!

It's been so cold, the heat has been on, who would have thought it would reach almost 80 degrees today.  Back to shorts and open windows and doors.  

I did paperwork, Jess and I went to the post office, bank, Judy's to pick up Jessie's altered blue jeans, and McDonald's drive thru for a van picnic.  Several loads of wash were done.  I even - one handed - got out the rubbermaids filled with autumn decorations and began to decorate.  I didn't use my right arm for any lifting or moving.  However, too much lifting with one arm caused my back to hurt.  I ended up having to take a strong pain killer and tylenol.  I rested after that for a couple hours.

Jess has had a good day.  She even OFFERED to help carry the laundry basket to the washing machine and she took out the garbage on her own!  Jon worked and had a good day, but you wouldn't know it by looking at him.  He looks totally wiped out.  When he has several days off in a row, going back to a 12 1/2 hour day is hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment