Sunday, November 23, 2014

"A Christmas Carol"

This afternoon I took Julie, Kylee and Lynzee to Meadow Brook Theatre to see A Christmas Carol for their Christmas present. None of them had ever been to the Theatre before and they really had a good time. We had super good seats - 3rd row in the center.

A half hour prior to the show the carolers sang and they stood right in front of us. Kylee liked them the best.

I've seen this play at Meadow Brook Theatre at least 6 times but some of it seemed different to me, either that or I'm really beginning to forget. There were several performers that were the same, yet many new ones. Especially the children. I'm sure they have to be replaced quite often since children grow up! Tiny Tim was sooooo cute this year. Maybe 3 years old. The star of the show, besides Scrooge, of course.

We went to Lucky's in Rochester for dinner and came right home so they could go home.  All 3 of them deliver papers and they were up since 4:30 this morning. A very hard way to earn money, in my opinion. I give them alot of credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment