Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Royal Treat Tea Room


Some of our Stephen Ministry Ladies went to the Royal Treat Tea Room for lunch today. Diane and Randie took me there for my birthday and I knew our ladies would enjoy it. There were 12 of us, as you can see from the above picture. I even got in the picture - look in the mirror! Everyone had a really nice time. No one (but me) had ever been there before, so it was a nice experience for the ladies. The scones were absolutely delicious, as well as the salad and quiche. And, of course, the tea. The water was almost scalding hot - that's what makes a great cup of tea.

Thanks, Jon, for watching Jessie today. And, for the delicious rainbow trout we had for dinner. Jon is a great cook. The trout almost tasted like salmon. In all, a very nice day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment