Sunday, November 16, 2014

You Can't Compare Celery to Orchids


I was pretty excited yesterday to notice that my celery was growing. We tried this in the garden this summer but it practically drowned in all the rain we had.

Then, I received a picture from Randie of her orchids that have bloomed. Oh, my! Gorgeous! Jessie and I had breakfast with Diane and Randie this morning then we went and visited them for a couple hours. The orchids are exceptional.  And I was excited about my celery!

When Jess and I left we visited Jon for about 5 minutes at his work then shopped at Walmart's. We spent quite a bit of time in the Christmas, videos and toy department. Jessie wanted to buy everything she saw. We could easily have spent thousands of dollars if I let her. She did get a couple $5.00 DVD's, a book and some Frozen tickers.

In all, it was a very nice day. Except for the fact that Jessie has been overly loud. Right now she's on the couch in time out because she was watching Super Nanny 911 before I caught on and she's probably mimicking the kids. How she finds these sites on Utube is beyond me. She has not shut up for hours. She's still talking. You'd think her lips would freeze up.

No comments:

Post a Comment