Friday, November 7, 2014

From One Thing To Another

Debbie and Jessie left for breakfast with Kelly and I did some paperwork so I could go to the bank.  I also went to the post office, Debby's Dollar, Michael's, Home Depot and Meijer's to get gas.  When I got home Debbie was ready to leave early and Rachel came to take her place.  It just so happened that Rachel was coming home for the weekend and called me yesterday to see if she could work any days. Debbie had to leave early and I had Rachel take her afternoon hours plus watch Jess so I could go to the funeral home for Aunt Etta. (Jon was working.) Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to go. Her weekend home was a blessing to me.

It's always sad when someone so old passes away. Aunt Etta out lived all her siblings, except for Aunt Betty and her older friends. She was active in her church so there were a few people that came that she knew from there. The woman that always picked up Aunt Etta for church came along with her twin girls, who are 14 years old. Both girls were crying and having a hard time. What a nice tribute to a 99 year old that 14 year old girls cared so much for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment