Friday, November 21, 2014

I Am Exhausted

I left the house this morning at 10:30 for my last PT for my knee. One year after surgery. My second "graduation" in a month. I'm definitely going to have to stop in now and then and visit the girls. I won't miss the exercises but I will miss them.

After PT I spent 45 minutes at the Macomb County Sheriff's Sub Station for an Officer so that I could turn in the latest paper regarding my identify theft. Then I had to wait about 15 minutes in line at the post office for a package that wouldn't fit in the box.

Debbie, Jessie and I went to McDonald's for lunch then went to Judy's to have her fix 3 new shirts for Jessie. She's got such short arms, at least 6" or more needs to be cut off of each sleeve. Meijer's for gas was next then I dropped them off at home so Debbie could do her paperwork and I went to Meijer's to begin grocery shopping for 2 weeks. There's no way I'm going to Meijer's next week. Debbie brought Jessie to me and she left at her normal time. We didn't get home until 5:15 pm. and it took us about an hour to bring in all the bags and Jessie emptied each one. My back was killing me so I took some pain medicine and sat down for a bit. Jess missed her 4:00 snack time so she had it at 5:30 p.m.

I was just too tired to fix dinner so I sent Jon a text and asked him if he minded meeting us for dinner out after work. Of course, the answer was yes. Jess and I split a fish and chip dinner. Jon, Jess and I have been on Weight Watchers for the past month. We've all lost. I'm glad that we can go out to eat and have anything we want, we just have to count our points. Jon's lost the most, but that's par for him and men in general.

It's 10:49 p.m. right now and Jessie is yelling at me that she wants "10 more minutes!" before going upstairs. I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment