Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Tuesday and Wednesday

It's been a couple of good days, except that I'm having trouble with my computer, e-mail and internet. Sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't. Right now I have it - just hope this will send.

Yesterday Jon and I spent the day out going to several places. Brenda took Jessie swimming, out to lunch and a store.  Today the three of us went to breakfast at the Country Inn then shopped at Wiegand's to see all the Christmas decorations.

Jessie hasn't shut up since we left this morning. It's a wonder she can speak at all with as much talking and yelling she's done all day. She's not stopped. She's watching Barney on Utube and singing along with the kids. Prior to that it was Table for 12. I can't wait for peace and quiet when she's asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment