Thursday, November 13, 2014

Just Holdin' On

When I arrived at Bible Study this morning I noticed an almost bare tree. It was ready for winter - except for a very few leaves just holdin' on at the top. Kinda reminds me of life. Sometimes we're just holdin' on, not wanting to go to the next phase of our lives. Looking ahead looks scary. That's when I remind myself that Jesus is already there. I don't have to hold on. I can boldly let go and step into the next phase of my life, what ever that may be, trusting that Jesus has a plan and I'll be alright.

Bible Study is finished until January 15, except for one stand-alone study in December called, Advent, by Beth Moore. At least now I'll have a half-day more to do stuff around the house.

Jon picked me up after study and we went to Partridge Creek and I purchased myself a new iPad. Being in the Apple store is like being aboard a mother ship with a bunch of robots moving people from one seat to another - to wait. It's definitely a unique store. I do have to admit that the employees know their field. I took my old phone in, which we use as an iPod for Jessie, thinking I needed a new battery. The battery was perfect. I just needed to close alot of applications that had notifications open. Makes one feel rather stupid, I might add.

No comments:

Post a Comment