Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Football Girl

Jon, Jessie and I went to the Hamlin Pub after church and met Sean, Ashley and Eric for lunch. The place was packed and our usual spot was taken, which did not sit well with Jessie.  She wanted to go up to those people and tell them to move! Ashley, Sean and Eric were already sitting at a high table with bar stools, and since Jessie wouldn't sit on one of those chairs, we sat next to them at a small table for 2.

The Lions were playing today and, of course, it was broadcast on many of the tv's in the place. There were several times that cheers went up in the entire place, including Jessie's cheers!  She raised both arms up and yelled, "YES!" Then she gave me a high 5.  She would also yell, "YEAH! FOOTBALL!"  

As you know, Jessie doesn't like going places that are loud, and today was loud.  However, I think she was glad that she could yell like everyone else and I didn't tell her to be quiet like I do wherever we go.  She's too funny. My football girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment