Wednesday, November 19, 2014

First Snowfall Of The Year

All I can say is that I'm very glad we do not live in Buffalo, NY.  Our scant 1 1/2 to 2" of snow made roads very slick and traffic backed up for miles. I went to lunch with Chris in Romeo and coming home was very slow. I had Stephen Ministry tonight and with it still snowing and blowing it was slick. However, it was much better than the 5+ feet out east. We still have leaves on the ground, now under snow, that need to be picked up. Pumpkin decorations are still up. I hope they don't freeze in the ground before I can get out there and remove them.

Debbie took Jessie out for an hour or so this morning then stayed home the rest of the day doing this and that. Apparently Jessie was very tired tonight because Jon said she put herself to bed and was sleeping by 8:00 p.m. I sure hope that doesn't mean she'll be up before 6:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment