Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Shopping Day

I slept in bed all night (versus the chair) and I woke in a lot of pain in my back. I took some pain medicine then spent the day out with Doreen and Shiloh.  We shopped for items for Lois and a few things for me. We were gone all day and I am pleased that I was able to walk as much as I did (it didn't hurt my back to walk, either). Since I've begun therapy for my knee, I have gained strength and stamina that I haven't had in years.  We had lunch at Applebee's and I picked up a Little Caeser's pizza for supper because I was too tired to make anything. Then I had Stephen Ministry tonight. My eyes are crossing - it's time to go to bed.

Jessie had a good day with Debbie.  They went to Kohl's to pay my bill, Meijer's to return pop bottles then picked up lunch at Wendy's and ate it at home at "the big table!" Jon spent several hours outside cutting the lawn, picking up leaves and weeding.  He did a great job. I am so thankful that he is a hard worker and has taken on a lot of responsibility around the house.  His back is so much better than it was on the weekend. The steroids have worked well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment