Friday, November 14, 2014

An Unexpected Meeting With "Old" Friends

Tonight I went to Wiegand's for a Ladies Night Out with 3 of my "Glory Girl" friends. Lynn got our tickets for us quite awhile ago. They cut off ticket sales at 500, so you can imagine how many women were there. Luckily the place is big. The $10.00 entrance fee went to The Turning Point. There was free wine, punch, water, cheese and crackers and vegetables and dip. We also got a free scone and an itsy bitsy cupcake. Most every woman had a two-layer push cart and was walking out with it full.

When we were almost done, I turned a corner and saw 3 ladies I used to work with away back when at Havel Elementary School: Ann, Mitzi and Barb. It was really nice to see them again. We took out our calendars and set a lunch date for December.

Jessie had a pretty good day with Debbie. Breakfast out, Meijer grocery shopping and several other stops. Jon went out for awhile then began rearranging and cleaning the basement. He's going to paint his model down there and needs a big, clean area. When I got home from PT, I went and helped him for about a half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment