Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Friends

I know I've said this before, but I am so blessed to have so many friends. Some friends I don't see for years, others I see once a month or two, some more often. I had lunch today with 4 ladies I've known for 25+ years, yet we haven't visited in MANY years. I met them all when I worked at Havel Elementary School in the 80's. Today was a nice time of catching up. 

At dinner time I went to Macomb Christian Church's Ladies Christmas Dinner with some of the "Glory Girls". It was fun being out with these crazy ladies. They are all crazy. I guess that includes me, too.

Jon had off and went to many stores today, like I did last Saturday, although I don't think he made 13. He came home very grumpy. He's not impressed with all the before-Christmas shoppers who tend to be pushy and nasty. Guess he ran into several today. He also had to go in to work for a meeting, which he did not appreciate. 

Jess had a good day with Brenda. Swimming, lunch and Stony Creek for a walk. It didn't tire her out since she's still very much awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment