Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Monday and Tuesday ... Pain !!!

Yesterday was one of the worse days for pain that I have had in months. I woke with such pain in my right hip, I could barely walk. It was awful. I wasn't able to do much except to sit and do paperwork. I even took strong pain medicine in the afternoon and watched a DVD. It didn't do much, though. I slept in the chair last night and today was better. I'm glad I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for a follow up from my hip xray, even though I already know the results. Degenerative changes and bone spurs on the hip. Wonderful.

Monday Debbie was here for Jessie and today Rachel was. She's home from college for the holidays and both Debbie and Brenda are taking off for 2 weeks plus to give themselves a break and give the hours to Rachel. Jess seems OK with it so far. Just when she will get used to Rachel being here and a changed schedule, we'll go back to the regular schedule. It takes about 2 weeks for her to be acclimated to a changed schedule.

All decorating in the house is done - EXCEPT for Jessie's tree. At this point I wonder if it's even worth the time to put the ornaments on. She doesn't seem to care and she doesn't spend much time in there. She wanted it up last week and decorated. Guess I was too slow for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment