Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hanging Out On A Sunday

Jon went to church, but I shut off my alarm and because Jessie was quiet (believe it or not), I slept until 10:20 a.m. I was so tired when I went to bed last night. Guess I needed the extra sleep. So, I didn't make church!

We went to breakfast around lunch time at Dimitri's then came home and I sat on the couch and rested again! Right now I'm feeling good and ready to work. Both kids are asleep.

Thank you to who ever paid for our breakfast this morning! That was a special surprise treat, and I ask that God would bless you for doing such a kind deed.

Chris came over and brought pizza for dinner. We just sat in the kitchen and talked several hours. Jess occupied herself on the iPad. Jon cleaned his fish tank. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment