Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Why Do People Always Say I'm Always Out Somewhere?

Because I am. I was out for 6 hours earlier and 3 1/2 hours tonight. This morning I had an appointment with the surgeon for my shoulder and knee. An xray revealed that my knee hardware is where it should be and nothing is loose. That's a very good thing. The strength I have in my shoulder/arm is in the top 5% of surgeries with severe tears like I had. The doctor was pleased. Me, too. Even though it's a good thing, I still want to strengthen it with more exercises.

From the doctor's appointment I went and had a hip xray, Party City to return confetti, Best Buy to purchase items for Lois, Sam's Club for my traditional Christmas Cookie tin (and a full basket later!), Meijer's for gas, Kohl's for a Christmas tree for Jessie's room, Walgreen's for medication for me and the post office for mail. When I got home Jon helped me put up Jessie's tree, I made their dinner then left to have dinner with Diane, Randie, Denise and Caity.

We went to Ike's in Sterling Heights. We met there last year, too. We even sat at the very same table! I guess it was our 2nd annual Christmas dinner. It was soooo nice visiting with Denise and Caity. I've missed them alot. Of course, it's always nice being with Diane and Randie, too. I had a delicious pecan crusted salmon dinner. Yummy.

I really need to stay home and get paperwork done. I'm behind again. Nothing new with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment