Sunday, December 14, 2014

Saturday and Sunday

Yesterday it was "just you and me!" as Jess would say, since Jon had to work. We went out to breakfast, Walgreen's, Michael's, the post office then stayed home the rest of the day. Other than Jessie's tree, the decorating is finally done. This is the latest I've ever been in decorating but at least I did it. I also managed to do some checkbook paperwork. Jess had a good day, even in the evening when we watched Shiloh for 5 hours. They were both pretty good. I'm glad it went so well.

Today - another "just you and me!" day, until Chris visited in the afternoon. Jon got "mandated" and had to work a couple extra hours and just got home about a half hour ago. I did paperwork all day and Jess occupied herself with her Apples 2 Apples cards and her iPad. Chris and I watched the movie, The Christmas Candle. The book was written by Max Lucado. It was VERY good. I enjoyed it a lot. It stars Susan Boyle, the beautiful singer from England. However, I hate to say it, she can NOT act. Just keep doing what you do well, Susan, and that is SING!

No comments:

Post a Comment