Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wednesday and Tuesday

I couldn't get on the internet last night so tonight is two posts. Yesterday I went to my family doctor and he ordered 2 MRI's, which will be done tomorrow. One for my lower back and one for my right hip. Prayers would be appreciated as laying flat on the hard table and not moving is difficult for me. Thankfully it's supposed to be an open MRI. Last night Rachel came and took are of Jessie while I had Stephen Ministry. They decorated Jessie's Christmas tree! Thus, the decorating is officially finished!

Today Doreen came and cleaned my house (THANKS, FRIEND!), I wrapped some Christmas presents until JoAnne came and she drove us to Bahama Breeze and I treated her to lunch for her Christmas present. Jon had gone to see The Hobbit earlier and met us there. It was delicious - as it always is. The next time I go there, though, I need to try something different. I've never gotten anything but the pecan crusted salmon.

Brenda took Jessie to Gym class today and after they played in the gym for about 15 minutes, they had a Christmas party. They were given Reindeer antler hats to wear and Brenda said Jessie wore it ALL day - even in McDonald's where they ate lunch later. Jess had a very good day.

First thing every morning Jessie comes downstairs and moves the mouse on our Christmas count down calendar. Tomorrow the mouse will be the last row and she gets so excited counting the days until Santa arrives. Jess even received a letter from Santa in the mail yesterday. She was pretty excited about that. It will always be a kids's Christmas in this household.


No comments:

Post a Comment