Monday, December 1, 2014

I'm Back For The Moment

This computer business drives me crazy! I couldn't get e-mail or internet on my computer but I can get it on my iPhone and iPad. A friend of ours came, walked in the door, and it worked. He didn't have to do anything. When he left, it quit working again. Now the internet is working but not e-mail. I even purchased a newer Microsoft bundle but it still won't work!

Anyway, Saturday was a "free" day for me as Jon worked and Rachel came to spend the day with Jess. I spent 5 1/2 hours out and stopped at 13 places. When I got home, I could barely walk - BUT, I did it! Woo Hoo!

Sunday it was just Jess and me, as Jon worked again. Chris came over in the late afternoon and we prepared envelopes for Lois' December prayer letter.

Today Debbie returned from her vacation in California with her family. Jess did 5 puzzles and some other odds and ends. Around 1:00 p.m. they went with to several places. I had to get dog food, gas, some sausage for Thursday morning, mail some items for Lois and pick up ours, and of course eat lunch at Wendy's.

So, there you have it. Three days condensed into 3 small paragraphs. Jessie didn't do anything cute or funny that I could tell you about. At least I can't remember anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment