Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Still Decorating

I had a SM Leader's meeting at 12:30 today and didn't get home until after 2:30 p.m. As soon as I got home I began putting up my Christmas Village. I have not put it up in at least 5 years. After Bill was diagnosed, with cancer, the next 2 Christmases were really hard. I did minimal decorating.

Having worked in a school for 30 years, I received alot of Christmas decorations/ornaments from students, and I probably still have them all. Christmas was Bill's favorite time of the year. His job was outside decorating and mine was inside. He loved how I went all out and made the house look so festive. After Bill passed away I didn't feel like decorating either, yet knew I needed to not only for me but for the kids. All that to say I'm going all out again this year. It's just taking me forever! My tree is done, though.

Jon worked and Jessie had a good day with Brenda at the Gym and swimming. I need to get back there and get in that pool and walk in the lazy river. It's great exercise.

Below is a picture of the Glory Girls taken last night ...


No comments:

Post a Comment