Monday, December 8, 2014

Jon's Tree

Jon's tree has been "up" for over a week and today it finally got decorated. Jessie wanted to help and Jon graciously let her hand him all the ornaments. She stuck with it the entire time. I even think Debbie helped a bit, too. Jon's tree turned out absolutely beautiful!

While they were decorating, I was upstairs wrapping presents for the Glory Girls Christmas party that was tonight. I'll share those pictures tomorrow.

From Jon's tree Jessie was determined she needed Debbie's help to clean up her bedroom so we could put her tree up. It's not decorated, but we are one step closer. She really could do with a larger tree. I have a 30% Kohl's coupon and $10.00 in Kohl's bucks. Hopefully, their trees are on sale! We'll see. She has enough ornaments to fill a huge tree. We did put all her ornaments on my family room tree last year.







No comments:

Post a Comment