Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Winter Village

We all slept in this morning, and Rachel didn't come until 11:00. Jon went out to breakfast then finished his Christmas shopping. He spent the afternoon wrapping.

We had a SM Ladies' pot luck lunch at Vita's home this afternoon, then we sat around for several hours just visiting. It was very nice. There were 6 of us that were able to attend.

Rachel and Jessie made orange cookies and walnut chocolate chip cookies, plus read many books.

Naturally, I was too tired to fix dinner. It takes a lot out of a person visiting and laughing! We went to Benny's. I had a $10.00 rewards card, so I didn't feel too bad.

The 2 pictures are of my Winter Village I put up this year. It's 3 levels and I rather like it. I think if you click on the picture you'll be able to make it bigger to see the small decorations.




No comments:

Post a Comment