Friday, December 19, 2014

If We Don't Have It, We Don't Need It !!!

I told Jon to get me up when he left at 6:00 a.m. so that I wouldn't sleep through my alarm because I had 2 MRI's scheduled for 8:00 a.m. Rachel came at 6:45 a.m. and didn't leave today until 3:45 p.m. She had a very full day.

Thank you to all who prayed for me. The open MRI machine was brand new. It was huge and much more "comfortable" than the others I have been in. However, laying flat on my back for an hour was quite uncomfortable for my lower back. I took pain medication before I got there and that helped alot. Your prayers were appreciated. Thank you.

When the MRI's were completed, I went to breakfast, Kroger's for gas ($2.15 per gallon!) and the post office. I stopped at home and got the grocery money I had forgotten earlier. I went to the bank, Kohl's, Michael's and finally Meijer's. I did another 2-week shopping, as I do NOT want to go anywhere near a store next week.  That's why I said, "If we don't have it, we don't need it!"  However, fixing dinner I realized we are in need of ketchup. If you know Jessie, you know this is a major problem. Someone MUST go to the store and get a few bottles, that's for sure.

I was very tired when I got home so after Rachel left and all the groceries were put away, I sat on the couch and used my iPad for a bit then took a nap. Dinner was hot dogs! That's all the energy I had. It may not be midnight before I go to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment