Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Santa came last night and filled our stockings. Jessie opened hers this morning and Jon and I opened ours when he got home from work. Jess and I had a quiet breakfast then she went back to watching videos on her iPad. She will wait to read her new books with Rachel, she'll watch her DVD's and do art projects with Debbie and she'll wear her new hat with Brenda. This afternoon she said to me ... "Christmas done! Halloween coming!"  I'm doomed!

I would like to wish everyone who reads my blog a very Merry Christmas (there's still a few hours left!) and a Happy New Year. I pray that each one of you would have the peace that comes from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ - the reason for the season.



My family room Christmas tree last year was decorated with all of Jessie's ornaments. This year I used all my mom's (antique) ornaments and her Hallmark dollhouse ornaments. She collected them since the early 1990's and I am continuing to add one each year. Next year I'll put my own ornaments on the tree again.

No comments:

Post a Comment