Saturday, February 11, 2012

Changes

One thing I have to say about Hospice is that they're not adverse to trying something else if one thing doesn't work.  We had another nurse come out today and called the weekend doctor and changed Bill's pain medication again.  I certainly hope this will be the end of the breakthrough pain he's been having daily.  That would make for a much better day for him (and us).

Jessie had a great day with Jane and Rachel.  No playing outside or swinging, but they did go out to eat,  which is another one of Jessie's favorite things to do!

I neglected to say THANKS to Al and Caroline for a nice visit yesterday and a great dinner.  Today Diane and Randie came for the afternoon then went and bought Chinese for dinner.  This has been such a huge help to me.  I am grateful for everything that friends are doing for us.  Especially the company.  It helps alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment