Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yesterday a Drink? Today ...

I'm not quite sure.  I am posting early because my mind has begun to shut down and I can't think clearly.  It's been a very hard day for Bill.  He was in extreme pain earlier today.  The Hospice Nurse was here for almost 2 hours and in consulting with the doctor, has made medication/nutrition changes.  All I have to say is that this is extremely difficult for Bill, and for me.  End of life changes are necessary, but not wanted, if you know what I mean.  A good cry helped. 

I am very thankful that Sue was able to be with Jessie today.  It seems she had a good day.  I heard her laughing several times and she never screamed or hollered once.  We'll see about tomorrow, as Jess will have had one day with her and might now try to get away with stuff.  She's famous for "Mom said!"

3 comments:

  1. Hugs & prayers always my friend!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all of you Nancy!! I will call to see what I can help with.I pray Gods strength and peace for you this night!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart just aches for you all. But we have a faithful God who will provide the strength needed to get through this part of the journey. Love & continued prayers!!

    ReplyDelete