Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jessie

Today and tomorrow there are no aides for Jessie, and she's having a good time being "alone", so to speak.  Once again she was in her bedroom before I got up and opened her door and yelled: "Mom!  Mess again!"  I said, "Again?"  "Yes!  Bye!" she yelled and slammed her door.  Once again at least a hundred videos are all over the floor.  The same videos that Debbie has helped her put back on the shelves numerous times this week.  I don't know why we even try anymore. 

Jon has today and the next 2 days off, so Jess and I went to McDonald's for lunch, Kohl's (HAD to spend my Kohl's bucks!), the post office and car wash.  We waited 20 minutes in line for a wash.  Jess was so upset she about had a panic attack inside.  Kept saying:  "Scarry!"  "Halloween!" Once we returned home she was jabber-mouthed again.  I'm not sure why, but each time we go out, she comes home and can't stop talking.  Loud talking.  It gets pretty annoying, that's for sure.

A funny thing I've been wanting to share with you: Jess is not crazy about getting wet, unless it's in the rain.  When I give her a bath, she sits on the toilet and waits for me to get the water warm and in the tub.  Just to be funny I flick her with water on her body.  She hollers then grabs a WET WASHCLOTH that is on the sink and wipes it all over her body, "drying" off the few flicks of water I put on her.  Too funny.

Bill continues to sleep more and can't seem to stay awake.  He would like to come downstairs for a different view and be with us when we're downstairs, but he's not ready to walk down those stairs yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment