Friday, February 10, 2012

A Quiet Night

Jon works the next 2 days so he was in bed by 7:30 p.m.  Jessie's been asleep on the couch since 7:00, Bill went to bed around 9:20 and Grandma just went to bed.  Oh, and the dog has been asleep for hours, too.  I should go to bed, but I'm not tired.  I was this afternoon, but not now.  Since I don't watch tv, that is off and it is really quiet.  Just a bunch of snores coming from Jessie and Memphis.

Bill's had a pretty rough day with lots of pain.  The break-through pain medicine we're giving him doesn't seem to work.  We've got a nurse coming out tomorrow to see what we can do about another change in medication. 

We've had such a mild winter that I have only worn a long-sleeved shirt maybe 3 times.  I wore one today because I had an appointment and when I got home I put a load of white clothes in.  I also added bleach and didn't think anything of leaning on the washer.  Now I have a nice streak on the front of my nice black shirt.  I hope a magic marker will cover it up because I really like this particular shirt.  Oh, well.  I guess a streak on my shirt is the least of my concerns right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment