Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Memphis

Did I tell you that he snores?  I've never heard a dog snore.  Have you?

Did I tell you that not only does he bring me my slippers in the morning letting me know it's time to get up and get him breakfast, he pulls my covers off! 

Did I tell you that he goes to bed early?  He has to go out around 8:30, get his treat, and upstairs he goes to bed.

Did I tell you he follows me around like my shadow?  Then, today when I had a good cry, he was right there with his head in my lap looking at me with his big eyes. 

Thank you, Jesus, for giving us our angel dog, Memphis.

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you our Shadow snores too, but he does not bring me my slippers or pull my covers off...he would be in big trouble for that!!! Glad he was there to comfort you while you cried! Wish I could of been there for you :)

    Hugs & prayers....love you friend :)

    ReplyDelete