Saturday, February 18, 2012

Disgusting !!!!!

I knew I should have waited until my usual time to post, but since I didn't I now have to share what happened with Jess after I finished my previous post about her.  Notice:  please excuse the language and descriptions - discretion advised:

Jess was laying on the couch watching Utube on her iPad.  I was at the dining room table doing pills for the week for everyone.  It sounded like she was watching someone throw up.  It was loud and obnoxious.  I told her to shut that off, that it was disgusting!  She laughed louder and said: "Disgusting!"  Since she didn't do what I asked I went over to her only to discover she was on the "Animal Farting" site and the one she was watching was entitled "Bad Ass".  Two rather large gorillas, one behind the other as the one farted away.  The more I made an issue about it the harder she laughed.  She was laughing so hard she could barely breathe!  When she gets like that she says, "GEEZ!"

Humor makes the day brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment