Friday, February 24, 2012

New Orders

Bill's Nurse came today and because of changes in his condition, we have new orders again.  Good thing I have a daily chart on the computer that I just have to change, or I'd forget what to give him and at what time.  Seriously, we've changed things so many times.  When she comes, I have to give her "a report" on what has transpired since her last visit.  I'm glad I'm a detailed note taker or I'd just be giving her a blank stare.

Jess had a great day out with Debbie today and tonight Jane and Rachel came and took her out to dinner then played Apples to Apples with her.  My friend, Denise, brought her some coloring books and crayons.  We're keeping her busy.

Jon works the next 3 days.  He's been such a big help to me these past days off.  He's such a super son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment