Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kroger Shopping

Jon spent the morning cleaning his room and being with Bill, and I went to the post office, bank, Bellacino's for a nice lunch, then Kroger's.  I haven't been there in several weeks and I was shocked to see the price hikes on alot of items.  I usually only shop for sales, but I needed a few other items and their prices made me cringe.  I hate it when I'm forced to buy items not on sale.  Oh, well.  I also visited (my) Shannon.  She took a nasty fall last Thursday and needs our prayers for a good healing.  She twisted her right ankle and damaged her left knee. 

My (school teacher) friend Rosemarie and a friend of hers visited Bill while I was out and later on Di and Randie came.  Bill's day was OK, but very tiring.  Jessie had a great day with Jane and Rachel.  Another (school teacher) friend, Joan, brough us a meatloaf dinner.  An awesome comfort food meal.  Thanks, Joan!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to make you my famous Chicken dinner & jasmine rice. Love you all!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete