Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Didn't Even Hear The Vacuum Cleaner

Diane spent the day with us and watched Jess while I spent most of the day upstairs with Bill.  I also took a nap and must have slept hard since I didn't hear the vacuum cleaner.  Di also did all of our wash.  Jess spent the day watching home videos and playing Bingo by herself.  She also chattered the entire time, much to Diane's dismay, since she's not used to constant chatter.  I tend to tune Jess out, so it doesn't bother me - most of the time.  She was getting on my nerves a little, too.

I really appreciate the phone calls and text messages.  It keeps me connected to family and friends and the outside world.  Not much change in Bill.  Slept almost the entire day.  He's so ready to go to Heaven!   Waiting for his appointed time is difficult for all. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment