Friday, February 17, 2012

On Being Scattered

Today was a pretty quiet day.  Bill slept most of the day, I took a 3-hour nap and Debbie and Jessie had fun with breakfast out and a couple stores. I did a couple loads of wash, vacuumed and thought I was doing pretty good.  However, when our Psychologist came to talk about Jess, he said that I seemed pretty scattered.  Man, and I thought I was doing good today!

I am grateful for all the meals that are being brought in.  Please forgive me if I don't mention your name or thank you for a visit.  I'm trying to keep an accurate list so I can send thank you's, but I guess that by the end of the day I am pretty scattered.  Tonight was a little tricky keeping an eye on Jess downstairs and trying to spend time upstairs with Bill.  My knees feel the effect of many times up and down the stairs daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment