Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Sad Jessie

Poor Jessie.  She's going to lose her daddy soon and today I had to tell her that her Shannon will not be returning because of a medical situation.  Please pray for Jess.  I want a happy girl, and life just seems to get harder and harder for all of us. 

Against Jon's better judgement, Bill came downstairs tonight.  Going down was Ok, but going back up was a bit tricky.  I'm not sure we'll try it again.  I know that Bill wants to get out of our bedroom and come down where all the "action" is, but he's still a bit wobbly.

1 comment:

  1. I know they would come move Bill's bed to the family room (and if they won't I am sure we can all get together and do this!) - that would put him in the action! On the other hand it would put you on the sofa at night to be near him! If you want this to happen - ask the hospice nurse to have the bed moved or call and I will find some able bodied men to do it! Hugs!!! (so sorry about Shannon too!!!!)

    ReplyDelete