Monday, November 5, 2012

A Busy Day

I need to learn to pace myself and rest during the day.  Tonight I'm exhausted and I wondered why earlier.  Well, let's see ... paperwork, cleaned the upstairs bathroom and put down winter rugs.  Did 3 loads of wash, folded them and they are ready to go upstairs.  Changed the downstairs bathroom shower curtain to a winter color.  Jess and I went to lunch at Tubby's (never eaten there before) then we went to Target for a few things and the post office before returning home.  I also cleaned and skinned 10 pounds of chicken quarters and baked them.  Then I flash froze them and now they're in the freezer for future meals.  Also cut up 5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs in strips and cooked them for salads or fajitas, and froze them, too.  Two sweet dumpling squashes are also cooked and in the freezer.  I'm ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment