Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Busy Thursday

When I left for Bible Study this morning, Jess was still sleeping.  She decided to sleep late today. I'm not looking forward to the time change this Sunday morning.  Who ever instituted that never had animals or children!!!!!  Jon left for breakfast and Christmas shopping - YES, Christmas shopping.  Can you believe it? 

My Bible Study's small group gathered for lunch after class.  It was nice visiting with these ladies and getting to know them better.  From there I went to Walgreen's, the Post Office and home.  Jon and I left shortly after and went to Home Depot and then to my doctor's appointment.  He just gave me some anti-spasm pills to try.  If it doesn't help, I'll have to have a colonoscopy.  If it helps, I can wait until I'm due for mine next May.  I prefer waiting.

Jon and I went out for dinner since Debbie and Jessie went bowling. This time was for special needs adults., and there was a girl there that recognized Jessie.  They were in the same class in Middle School!  A long time ago, yet this girl remembered Jessie and called her by name. 

I also joined a Home Group tonight and went to my first session.  It only meets once every 2 weeks, so this should be good, and I'm hoping that Jon has the night off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment