Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Well, there are a few perks to being 60 years old.  I voted with an absentee ballot last week just because I am 60.  Jon left the house at 7:10 a.m. to vote and returned home at 8:25.  He had voted AND went to breakfast.  He said they had a new system and the line went very fast, with 24 voting areas.

We had our "Made To Crave" meeting this morning then I did a bit of paperwork before I met my friend, Janet, for lunch.  We had a nice visit and hope to meet again next month.  She just retired this year from UCS so her days are "free".  I stopped at Vince and Joe's for some squash before I had a 3:00 doctor appointment.  Going to the doctor alone is one of the times I miss Bill.  I went with him, he went with me.  I missed him alot today traveling.  That empty passenger seat got to me today.  Oh, well. 

We had chicken quesadillas for dinner.  I'm a sucker for (on sale/cheap) electrical appliances and a couple weeks ago I bought a quesadilla maker.  They were OK, but next time I need smaller wraps and more cheese to make it stick together.  They were good though.  No complaints from the kids. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment