Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Busy Day

Jessie needed the van today (Debbie had her truck) so Jon drove me to Bible Study.  Unfortunately, it was the last one in this book series.  It was a really great Bible Study and I look forward to our next one beginning the middle of January.  To complete our study we had a pot luck luncheon.  I'm glad, though, that I don't HAVE to do special reading during the holidays.

When I got home, Jon and I made a Salvation Army run and then I had computer work to do for a friend.  I left at 5:00 p.m. and went to Office Depot to get stuff printed, then I had just enough time to grab a quick sandwich before I went to my Down Syndrome Book Club.  Tonight was our last night, too, and we finished the book.  We won't do another one until next summer.  Again, I'm glad I don't HAVE this reading to do over the holidays. 

It's late and I still have paperwork to do so I can go to the bank in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment