Friday, November 16, 2012

Jessie's Day Out

It began with her usual breakfast out at the Garden, then they came home for a little while before Debbie took Jess to the Gym to go in the pool.  Even though there were a few kids there, she did very well.  She also went outside swinging - something she's done every day this week, even when it was in the 30's. 

I did a little paperwork, went to the post office, Kohl's and Meijer's.  I feel like I did when Bill first passed away, and I don't like it.  My mind is gone on vacation.  I park the car and can't find it.  I wander aimlessly down store aisles and can't remember what I'm looking for.  I needed to get out of the house today by myself but as soon as I got into a store, I wanted to leave right away. 

Jon went to see the new movie, "Lincoln", which he said was very good.  He's doing so good on Weight Watchers.  He's lost over 20 pounds since he began less than 3 months ago.  He uses the WW app on his iPhone and keeps track of everything that goes in his mouth.  Way to go, Jon!  I'm proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment