Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Nice Early Fall Day

That's sure what it felt like.  Jon went to first service and I went to second - without a coat.  The wind was a little nippy, but I held out.  No coat.  The 3 of us drove through McDonald's for a quick lunch we ate in Target's parking lot before we went into Home Depot to buy a Christmas tree for the living room for Jon. 

While I was at church, Jon took Jess out in the back yard and began blowing leaves and cleaning up for the fall.  He did both the front and back yards and even cut down my flower garden.  It looks great.  I'm very glad that job is done for this year.  What leaves fall now can blow down the street or stay until spring.

Chris and Rox came later in the day for a project/scrapbooking afternoon.  Chris and I worked on scrapbooks and Rox brought some odds and ends to do that never got done at home.  I made chicken quesadillas for dinner with root beer floats for dessert.  In all it was a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment