Monday, November 26, 2012

Still Decorating

I'm not putting up alot of decorations this year but I just can't get in the mood.  I should have finished decorating a week before Thanksgiving, but I'm not.  I began going through the Christmas closet again after Jess and I went to Wendy's for our Girls Day Out lunch.  I know that my stair chair isn't meant to be a "pack mule", but as you can see from the picture, it sure came in handy!  It saved me many trips up and downstairs.

Jon and I went and purchased a grave blanket from my favorite florist (Mandel's Greenhouse) and took it to the cemetery.  That was hard for both of us. 

I remember asking Bill one night how he lived knowing he was dying.  He shrugged his shoulders and said, "One day at a time."  Life without Bill - well, I guess I could say the same thing: "One day at a time." 



No comments:

Post a Comment