Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let's Go Swimmin!

Jess and I got up early, ate cheese wraps and water for breakfast in the van, picked up Debbie at 8:30 and went to the Gym.  While I had my water aerobics class, Debbie and Jessie played in the other pools.  We stayed a little while longer then came home.  I met Chris and Bill's cousin, Carol, for lunch in Romeo.  Joyce has flown south for the winter, so she won't meet with us til next spring.  After that I shopped a bit a Kohl's, came home and fixed dinner for the kids then went out to Ike's for dinner with the Down Syndrome Alumni Moms.  There were 11 of us and there was alot of laughter and fun.  Also, it's the first restaurant in a long time that I've been to where everyone went home with a box of food.  The food was good and alot of it.  That's always nice.  Now I have lunch for tomorrow.

This is Jessie's crabby week and if things don't change soon, I may have to leave home for awhile.  It's been a very long week of whining, screaming and general crabbiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment