Monday, November 19, 2012

Girl's Day Out - For 6 Hours!

Yup, that's how long Jess and I were out today.  It began at the dentist for her 6-month check up.  No cavaties again, for which I am VERY grateful.  I saw an "old" friend that I havent' seen in about 12 years - her daughters she had with her I didn't even know she had!  It was nice catching up.  Next we had lunch at the Country Inn.  I had raisin bread french toast and it was delicious!  Jess had her usual. 

From there we went to:  Partridge Creek's Apple Store, Crocs store, Brookstone, Game Store, and the Dog Store.  Then we had a snack wrap at Wendy's for lunch before we went to Bed Bath and Beyond.  Dollar Store and Post Office finished the day, which just about did me in.  BUT, Jess had a great time.  Me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment