Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie

There are some things that, for tradition's sake, you absolutely MUST do, no matter what.  One of them is having Grandma Sutton's Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie for the holidays.  Late this afternoon before Rachel left for the day, Jess helped make the dessert.  It is her favorite, and she MUST have it, or it won't be Thanksgiving or Christmas!  She did a great job.

I had my water aerobics class this morning and Rachel and Jessie went along.  Rachel watched Jess while I exercised then we went to McDonald's for a very light lunch, since we had a very light breakfast.  There were very few women in the class today - just the right amount.  Last week it was packed, and it was hard not to slug someone!

Jon will be working tomorrow.  He asked for it off, but no go.  I hope he has Chrsitmas off.  Jess and I will be having a quiet day together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment