Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday

Quite the original title, eh?

Jon worked and since there really wasn't anything pressing to get up for, I slept in.  Jess was busy watching videos and playing on her iPad.  Jess and I went to breakfast, post office, bank, Walgreen's and Meijer's Optical. 

While Jess made lists from her magazines, I began to clean the house and do some wash.  Mike came and cut the grass, Debbie did poop-detail and picked up sticks, and Bob and Dorene brought me a birthday present - a refurbished bench for outside that Dorene did herself.  It is beautiful! 

Tonight I took Jessie to church.  It is the first time she has been to a church service in over 2 years!  I've been wanting to try Saturday night for several months now but haven't.  It is smaller, quieter and rarely any kids.  We talked about going all day and I promised her a hot fudge sundae from McDonald's if she went. 

Tonight was also a special healing service and I took Jessie forward for an emotional healing from her PTSD.  I trust God to heal her of this for His Glory and in His timing.  Right now she's loudly singing along with Cedarmont kids on the iPad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment