Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Did Too Much - Again

I probably wouldn't have done so much if Jessie wasn't so willing and determined to help me all day.  First we had to put away all the Harvest decorations.  She sat on my bed and helped me pack the boxes.  Every year I try to give stuff away for each season, but this closet is still stuffed.

Next we had to begin emptying the Christmas closet which is in my bedroom.  My stair chair helped  in carting alot of stuff downstairs and at least we can go to bed tonight.  We just have to be careful where we walk!

Then, she wanted to help me in the kitchen - loading the dishwasher and putting other dishes away.  Next we went in to the laundry room/office and put a couple loads of wash in.  I'm not quite sure why she wanted to help so much, but it was nice and she seemed to enjoy herself. 

Jon had off and went to the show and saw "Red Dawn", which he said was awesome and he'll go back soon and see it again.  We had our "Thanksgiving Day Dinner" tonight with Jon.  He had a pheasant and Jess and I each had a Cornish Hen. That was fun. I had the Cornish Hen already on Jessie's plate before I called her to dinner and she jumped back and said, "Oh!" when she saw her plate.  That was just too funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment