Friday, November 2, 2012

This Is Saturday, Right?

So many times today I thought it was Saturday.  I was all mixed up.  I guess that's not too unusual.

While Debbie took Jessie to breakfast, Jon had to go to work for a mandatory meeting and I did some paperwork.  When he got home we went to the range and shot for a half hour.  It's been over a month since we were there, and I've missed it.  When we got home, I was able to clean my own gun.  With Jon's guidance, of course.  I'm very proud of myself.  Another accomplishment.  Actually, it's not the cleaning, it's the taking apart and putting the gun back together that's an accomplishment!

Debbie left at 11:00 and Rachel took over for Jessie.  They had a nice time together.  There sure was alot of laughing!  For a change, I made a nice crock pot beef roast dinner.  We haven't had one of those in months.  There was enough for tonight's meal, a meal for Jon this weekend at work and left overs to freeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment