Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another Challenge For Jessie

I went to my water aerobics class this morning alone.  Last week Jess, Deb and I went but I figured that after yesterday, Jess needed to chill out a bit today.  And, I needed some alone time!  She was very tired and nodded off a couple times for Debbie. 

It was time to get my hair done and my appointment was at 1:00 p.m.  When I got home I did a load of wash then Jon and I took Jess to the eye doctor.  A new one since I'm not impressed with our current/past optometrist.  Anyway, it took us about 10 minutes to get her in the chair.  No eye dilation for sure!  She's not crazy about getting new glasses - she wants to keep her current pair.  The change in her prescription is enough that when the new ones arrive I'll have to hide the old ones. 

We met Chris for dinner in Romeo and that went well for a change.  The place was very busy, there were a couple kids there, but Jess did very well.  Thankfully, because I'm not sure I would have been able to handle a meltdown.  I'm right on the edge of one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment