Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Hymn Sing

This is Jon's weekend off so he went to first service at church and I went to the second.  Came home and had some homemade chicken soup, read a few pages in a book, took a quick nap and visited with Chris for about an hour.  Then Chris, Jon, Diane, Randie and I went to Mr. B's for dinner before we went to church for their annual Christmas Hymn Sing.  It was very nice.  I told Diane that I had never been to one, only Chris corrected me and said that she went with Bill and I last year.  I looked back at my Christmas Memories Book and sure enough, she was right.  So much for my memory.  Rachel came and stayed with Jessie and they both had a good time.  I am so glad that it has worked out for Jessie's best friend to be her aide.  Rachel's doing a good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment